These days, many credit counseling agencies in Pittsburgh are bankrolled at least partially through Fair Share, meaning they get a percentage of the amount recovered. The credit card issuers themselves actually pay this. This means that many credit counseling solutions are affordable. We estimate that 27,980 of the 758,661 individuals who live in Pittsburgh are overdue on their monthly payments.
Do you spend more than half of what you earn paying off debts? If so, don’t hesitate to look into credit counseling immediately. For the average Pittsburgh resident who has earnings of $19,343 per annum, this is $806 or more each and every month.
Do you owe at least $10,000 in debt or have monthly payments for rent, loans, or credit cards that amount to 50 percent your earnings? Then you might need to enter into a DMP, or debt management plan. By participating in a DMP, you may take advantage of:
- Cheaper Interest Rates
- Fewer Debt Collection Telephone Calls
- Consolidated Payment Per Month
- Speedier Way out of Debt
Each and every month, you’ll deliver a fixed payment to your Pittsburgh credit counseling agency. They’ll split up the money among each of your creditors.
Selecting a Credit Counseling Firm: Pittsburgh (PA)
As an industry, credit counseling and debt management plans have been vetted by the FTC and other government bodies, but there are a variety of methods to ensure that your Pittsburgh credit counseling specialist is highly regarded:
- Obtain references
- Verify their accreditation
- Double check that your consultant is competent
Please remember that nonprofit status doesn’t guarantee that a credit counseling program is honest, and the opposite is true as well.
If you get in touch for a cost-free analysis, you can be more confident that you’re going to be matched up with one of the more effective credit counseling companies your area.
Although credit counseling doesn’t result in any debt forgiveness, it will save you a fortune through reduced interest and fewer fees. Let a knowledgeable credit expert have a look at your finances and offer a savings estimate.
Credit Counseling for Bankruptcy in Pittsburgh (PA)
Pittsburgh has 758,661 residents, and we estimate that 1980 have turned to bankruptcy. Credit counseling is a legal requirement before filing for bankruptcy.
You aren’t required to work with one of the credit counseling agencies in Pittsburgh, PA. Bankruptcy credit counseling courses for Pittsburgh consumers are offered on the web and by telephone, not just locally.
In many instances, doing credit counseling post-bankruptcy will be a requirement. For an approved list of approved bankruptcy credit counseling courses for Pittsburgh residents, click the link. Or alternatively, you can talk with a seasoned debt professional:
Non-Profit Credit Counseling Service in Pittsburgh (PA)
In Pittsburgh, PA, Consumer Credit Counseling Service, better known as CCCS, may provide cost-effective credit counseling for Pittsburgh individuals. A Consumer Credit Counseling Service in Pittsburgh, PA, will generally be a local non profit that’s a part of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling. Generally a CCCS agency will provide Pittsburgh bankruptcy credit counseling for Pittsburgh residents, and in many cases housing counseling and credit score counseling. To locate the CCCS office closest to Pittsburgh, PA, check the list of Pittsburgh credit counseling agencies we provide or take a look at DebtAdvice.org.
Credit Counseling / Debt Management Agencies in Pittsburgh (PA)
- CCCS/Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Western PA, 2403 Sidney St, 15203
- Hamric Brad Attorney At Law, Century Iii, 15236
- Spyra Dennis J Attorney, 119 1st Ave, 15222
- Consumer Credit Counseling, Pittsburgh Zone 1, 15203
- Evans Financial & Credit Services, 1017 5th Ave, 15219
- Financial Counseling Center, 9905 Frankstown Rd, 15235
- Millennium Mortgage Group Inc, 1201 S Braddock Ave, 15218
- Moody McElrath & Johnston PC, 401 Wood St, 15222
- New Life Community Development & Preservation Corp, 1901 Centre Ave, 15219
- Seth, Piyush Attorney at Law – Seth Law Associates, 650 Smithfield St, #1305, 15222
- Shepley, Harold – Harold Shepley & Association LLC, , 15202
- Cccs of Western PA, 2403 Sidney St, #400, 15203
- Credit Resource Management Incorporated, 511 Towne Square Way, #223, 15227