Are you drowning in monthly bills? Well then we can help. We enable you to get your debts examined by a credit counselor in Philadelphia, PA.
As for the cost of credit counseling, Philadelphia residents typically find that it’s the most inexpensive way out of debt.
Anyone reviewing a credit application wants to know how much is coming in vs how much goes out. There are benchmarks that will inform you of where you’re at financially. Listed here are several figures based around earnings of $18,140 per annum. That’s the average in Philadelphia.
- $544 (36%): Ideal
- $559 to $635 (37-42%): Okay
- $650 to $756 (43-50%): Cause for Concern
- $756 or more (50%): Extreme
Debt Counseling Programs in Philadelphia, PA
Do you owe at least $10,000 in unsecured debt or have a debt-to-income ratio of 50% or more? If so, you might need to take part in a debt management plan (DMP). A DMP is a method of consolidating debt, in that your credit card, loan, and other debt payments will be condensed into one monthly payment. However, no loan is involved. This is different from some other methods of debt consolidation in Philadelphia, PA, which use secured loans to repay your credit card balances.
You’ll write one single check a month to your Philadelphia credit counselor. They then split up the funds among your creditors.
Identifying Credit Counseling Shams in Philadelphia (PA)
As an industry, credit counseling has been checked out by the Federal Trade Commission and other government regulators. But keep away from any credit counseling sites in Philadelphia that say they’re able to:
- Put an end to all collections calls
- Erase your debt through some federal program
- Keep credit card issuers from taking legal action against you
- Charge a fee in advance for their products and services
For additional information, check out this FTC guide on finding a credit counselor.
How Much Will Debt Management Help Save?
Though credit counseling won’t decrease your debt, you’ll save a bundle through lower interest and fewer penalty charges.
To learn how much you could save, you need to speak with an experienced credit counselor in Philadelphia, PA – today!
Credit Counseling / Debt Management: Philadelphia (PA)
- Law Offices Of Bruce Kay & Associates, Bustleton Ave & Welsh Rd, 19115
- A Aaba Legal & Credit Counseling Pc, 1420 Walnut St, 19102
- AAA Credit Counseling Inc, 1420 Walnut St, #318, 19102
- Attorneys Francis & Mailman Stopping Debt Collectors, 1518 Walnut St, 19102
- Certified Credit Consulting, 1420 W Porter St, #3, 19145
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service Of Delaware Valley, 1515 Market St, 19102
- Credit Connection Inc, 6216 Charles St, 19135
- Dsg Credits, 305 Market St, 19106
- National Association of Credit Counselors, 4601 Market St, 19139
- Trends, 1507 E Passyunk Ave, 19147
- United Direct Financial Services, 45 East Cityline Ave. PMB318, 19004
- Solutions, 46 W Maplewood Ave, 19144
- E-Z Flow, 231 W Girard Ave, 19123
- Mueller, Daniel Attorney – Harborstone Law Group, 86 Bethlehem Pike, #Pike-200, 19118
- Halprin Law, 1806 S Broad St, 19145
- LLS Bankruptcy Attorneys Philadelphia, , 19001
- Law Offices of Robert Manchel, 1515 Market St, #1300, 19102
- Pearl B Polto Incorporated, 10752 Jeanes St, 19116
- One Loan Place, 1500 Market St, #12th, 19102
- A American Debt Consolidation, 900 Race St, 19107
- Consumer Credit Counseling, 1500 Market St, 19102
- Madden Law Firm, PC, 21 S 12th St, #100, 19107
- MORTGAGE LOAN MODIFICATIONS (ATTORNEY BACKED), , 19001