Just how many people need debt relief in Pittsburgh, PA? We have calculated that 63,591 of Pittsburgh’s 758,661 inhabitants would benefit from debt relief. Debt consolidation could be the answer.
For a free debt consolidation estimate, simply contact us. We can match you with a debt consolidation company, given how much debt you’re carrying, your location, and your individual priorities.
Debt Management Plans (DMP) in Pittsburgh, PA
The leading type of debt consolidation in Pittsburgh, PA, will involve the management of debt through a specialized program.
Debt management plans, often affiliated with one of the credit counseling agencies in Pittsburgh, PA, allow you to pay off your debts in full in 36-60 months through a single payment amount, not to mention lower interest rates, monthly payments, and penalty fees. Almost always your card companies or payday lenders starts supplying these benefits following 90 days of timely payments. In addition, debt management plans are one of the most affordable strategies for consolidating credit and payday loan debt in Pittsburgh, PA. Registration should cost around $70, and fees each month $25-40.
Debt Consolidation Loans: Pittsburgh, PA
When you get a debt consolidation loan in Pittsburgh, PA, the money is used to pay back your existing credit cards. Obviously, this loan itself must still be paid back.
The plethora of checks you were writing to varied credit card companies will be superceded by one single monthly installment – your loan’s payment.
However, you are simply displacing unsecured debt for secured debt.
To find out if a debt consolidation loan is the best option, you should seek the advice of one of our debt professionals.
Consolidating Payday Loans: Pittsburgh, PA
On account of the credit crunch, more and more Pittsburgh residents are resorting to payday loans. About 39,450 people in Pittsburgh get cash advance loans at least once per annum, and close to 29,982 of these borrowers have got at least one more payday loan. Can you believe it? We’re talking over 3 out of every 4 borrowers! Are you currently delinquent on more than one cash advance? Don’t worry, there are a payday loan consolidation firm in Pittsburgh, PA, that can assist you to:
- Ease outrageous payday loan APR.
- Manage collector calls.
- Combine a variety of payday cash loans.
- Set up a budget for repayment.
Time to break free from payday loan debt?
Any Pittsburgh debt consolidation expert you speak with will need to know how much debt you’ve got that is no secured. That means it’s not guaranteed by some sort of asset. The most typical sources of debt are credit card bills, cash advances, rent, medical fees, and department store cards. In an ideal world, approximately 30% of your income will be devoted to paying off what you owe. These debts incorporate credit cards, vehicle/payday loans, and rent/home loan payments. If you make $1,612 each month, the average for someone who lives in Pittsburgh, then, ideally, you would spend no more than $580 a month. Unfortunately, many Pittsburgh residents are in substantial debt, classified as a debt to income ratio of more than 50%. That means they are spending more than $822 a month!
Is your debt load in excess of 50%? If so, you need to talk with a debt consolidation consultant near you.
Debt Consolidation Ripoffs in Pittsburgh, PA
As outlined by FTC regulations, any Pittsburgh debt consolidation service must fully explain:
- All prices and charges.
- How long before they get hold of each credit card issuer.
- The amount that you have to save before they’ll speak with each creditor.
- How your credit score will be impacted.
Keep away from any debt consolidation organizations which have a history of unethical behavior, and to acquire more information, review the FTC information in our links section.
Debt Consolidation Agencies: Pittsburgh (PA)
- CCCS/Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Western PA, 2403 Sidney St, 15203
- Hamric Brad Attorney At Law, Century Iii, 15236
- Spyra Dennis J Attorney, 119 1st Ave, 15222
- Consumer Credit Counseling, Pittsburgh Zone 1, 15203
- Evans Financial & Credit Services, 1017 5th Ave, 15219
- Financial Counseling Center, 9905 Frankstown Rd, 15235
- Millennium Mortgage Group Inc, 1201 S Braddock Ave, 15218
- Moody McElrath & Johnston PC, 401 Wood St, 15222
- New Life Community Development & Preservation Corp, 1901 Centre Ave, 15219
- Seth, Piyush Attorney at Law – Seth Law Associates, 650 Smithfield St, #1305, 15222
- Shepley, Harold – Harold Shepley & Association LLC, , 15202
- Cccs of Western PA, 2403 Sidney St, #400, 15203
- Credit Resource Management Incorporated, 511 Towne Square Way, #223, 15227