We match residents of Philadelphia, PA, with debt consolidation consultants who can help them:
- Lower their payment amounts
- Minimize their interest
- Lower collection agency calls
To contact a debt consolidation expert, just complete our simple contact form. We can match you with a debt consolidation agency based on your local area, your debt profile, and other factors.
There are as many as 127,243 people in Philadelphia who qualify for debt consolidation, and most of them would benefit from a debt management plan more than anything else. A DMP has numerous advantages:
- Consolidated Payment Per Month
- Cheaper Annual Percentage Rates
- Fewer Penalty Fees
Additionally, DMP’s are one of the least expensive ways of consolidating debt in Philadelphia, PA.
Debt Consolidation Loans in Philadelphia, PA
If you have a good credit rating, you can probably obtain a debt consolidation loan to pay back your credit card debt.
As opposed to sending payments to several different credit card companies each and every month, you’ll be responsible for your installment payment.
A lot of folks try and pay back what they owe using a home equity loan, since there are tax advantages. Having said that, because this sort of loan is leveraged by your house, the bank or financial institution could end up with your home if you aren’t making your payments.
Speak to a debt consolidation specialist to see which approach will be right for you.
Philadelphia, PA Payday Loans Consolidation
Payday loans have been growing in popularity as a result of the economic crisis. There are 1,518,049 residents of Philadelphia, and it’s estimated that 78,939 obtain one or more payday advance per year. Sadly, about 34,733 of these borrowers wind up being overdue these cash advance loans. This is quite a few borrowers who should look into consolidating their Philadelphia payday loans!
On the plus side, we can connect you with Philadelphia PA payday loan consolidation agencies who can consolidate your payday loans with one single payment per month, manage calls from debt collectors, and reduce the inflated interest charges on these sorts of loans.
Time to get out of payday debt?
Analyzing Your Debt: Philadelphia, PA
If you’d like to combine what you owe, you need to know your debt to income ratio.
Preferably, the amount of debt you owe on a monthly basis should take up less than 33% of what you make. Such debts incorporate credit card bills, loans, and rent/mortgage repayments. Let’s suppose you earn $1,512 monthly, the average for someone who lives in Philadelphia, then, in a perfect world, you would spend no more than $559 each month. Lamentably, many Philadelphia residents have major debt, with a debt to income ratio (DTI) of more than 50%. They’re spending more than $771 a month!
Is your debt load greater than 50%? If so, you really should speak to a debt consolidation professional in Philadelphia, PA.
Debt Consolidation Fraud: Philadelphia (PA)
Avoiding unethical debt consolidation agencies isn’t difficult, as long as you know the FTC guidelines. Avoid any firms that:
- Make you pay upfront
- Aren’t able to give you testimonials
- Don’t have accredited debt experts
- Assert that they won’t affect your credit
- Declare that federal programs will eliminate your debt
- Can’t provide you with how their service works
- Make overblown promises
- Has an unfavorable Better Business Bureau (BBB) record
Be sure to check the reviews on your Philadelphia payday loan debt consolidation company prior to registering. For more information, check out this listing of resources on the official FTC website: In Debt?.
Payday Loan and Credit Card Debt Consolidation Firms in Philadelphia, PA
- Law Offices Of Bruce Kay & Associates, Bustleton Ave & Welsh Rd, 19115
- A Aaba Legal & Credit Counseling Pc, 1420 Walnut St, 19102
- AAA Credit Counseling Inc, 1420 Walnut St, #318, 19102
- Attorneys Francis & Mailman Stopping Debt Collectors, 1518 Walnut St, 19102
- Certified Credit Consulting, 1420 W Porter St, #3, 19145
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service Of Delaware Valley, 1515 Market St, 19102
- Credit Connection Inc, 6216 Charles St, 19135
- Dsg Credits, 305 Market St, 19106
- National Association of Credit Counselors, 4601 Market St, 19139
- Trends, 1507 E Passyunk Ave, 19147
- United Direct Financial Services, 45 East Cityline Ave. PMB318, 19004
- Solutions, 46 W Maplewood Ave, 19144
- E-Z Flow, 231 W Girard Ave, 19123
- Mueller, Daniel Attorney – Harborstone Law Group, 86 Bethlehem Pike, #Pike-200, 19118
- Halprin Law, 1806 S Broad St, 19145
- LLS Bankruptcy Attorneys Philadelphia, , 19001
- Law Offices of Robert Manchel, 1515 Market St, #1300, 19102
- Pearl B Polto Incorporated, 10752 Jeanes St, 19116
- One Loan Place, 1500 Market St, #12th, 19102
- A American Debt Consolidation, 900 Race St, 19107
- Consumer Credit Counseling, 1500 Market St, 19102
- Madden Law Firm, PC, 21 S 12th St, #100, 19107
- MORTGAGE LOAN MODIFICATIONS (ATTORNEY BACKED), , 19001