When you’re interested in Allentown debt consolidation solutions, we are here to help you. Consolidation can be used to describe two differing debt relief strategies:
- Debt Management Plans (DMP’s)
- Debt Consolidation Loans
A licensed debt consolidation specialist can offer you more information about which option is ideal for you.
Would you like to get out of debt in fewer months, with less interest and penalties? Then you should probably take part in a debt management plan. This DMP provides a lot of advantages:
- One Single Payment Per Month
- More Affordable Apr’s
- Forgiven Penalty Fees
Furthermore, DMP’s are one of the most inexpensive ways to consolidate credit and payday loan debt in Allentown, PA, just $25-35 per month.
Allentown, PA Debt Consolidation Loans
A debt consolidation loan can reduce costs in the end simply because loans from a regular lender normally carry lower APR’s than whatever you are paying to your credit card providers. As a rule, a debt consolidation loan will result in reduced monthly bills and a fewer number of calls from collections companies. Just think, your credit card debts will be paid in full. As opposed to other Allentown debt consolidation solutions, these loans don’t include any of the budget-related instruction you’d get from credit counseling in Allentown, PA.
To find out whether or not a debt consolidation loan is the right option, you should seek the advice of a firm that does debt consolidation in Allentown, PA.
Consolidating Payday Loans: Allentown, PA
Many Allentown residents are trying to pay off payday loans to an array of loan creditors. Of the 152,315 people in Allentown, approximately 7,920 apply for and get one or more payday advance each year. Unfortunately, nearly 3,485 of these loan takers are unable to pay back these cash advances, which is a whole lot of consumers who should look into consolidating their Allentown payday loans!
On the plus side, there are payday loan consolidation firms in Allentown, PA, that can assist you to:
- Combine various payday loans.
- Minimize outrageous cash advance interest rates.
- Set up a budget for being free from payday debt.
- Take collector telephone calls.
Do you want to have a look at payday lending guidelines in Pennsylvania? Go here PA cash advance regulations.
How much credit debt do you owe?
Ideally, around 33% of your income will be devoted to paying off what you owe. These debts encompass both secured and unsecured debts:
- Credit Card Balances
- Any Loans
- Home Loan Payments
Consider what this means for the typical individual in Allentown, PA:
- Annual Income: $24,124
- Income Each Month: $2,010
- Recommended Debt Load: $724
- Excessive Debt Load: $1,005
How many people need to get out of debt in Allentown, PA? We have calculated that 12,767 of Allentown’s 152,315 residents would benefit from a debt relief solution of some kind or another.
Debt Consolidation Companies: Allentown, PA
- A American Debt Consolidation, 723 W Linden St, 18101
- Palopoli III, Stephen J – Palopoli III Stephen J, 1425 W Hamilton St, 18102
- Palopoli Stephen J III, , 19503
- Laputka, Charles Attorney – Laputka Law Office, 1344 W Hamilton St, 18102
- Haven Merchant Services, 3140 W Tilghman St, #128, 18104
- A American Credit and Debt Counseling Service, 835 W Hamilton St, #100, 18101